Friday, August 14, 2009

My Top Seven TV Shows & When to Watch Them

1. Will & Grace (Watch while home sick--it will cheer you up.)
2. Veronica Mars (Watch with a friend, several episodes at a time. If fro-yo is involved, even better.)
3. House (Watch late at night, especially if you can't sleep.)
4. Prison Break (Have a marathon on a rainy weekend. You can't watch just one.)
5. Gilmore Girls (Watch when you're not feeling sociable.)
6. The Office [US version] (Watch with a group of friends or when you feel like procrastinating.)
7. Firefly (Watch any time, but watch the episodes sparingly and savor them because there's only one season plus a movie.)

2 comments:

  1. i completely agree to all of these and also the moods involved with watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with:

    3, 4 and 7 even though I haven't seen Firefly yet. Serenity is easily a good enough indicator of how good I think this show will be. Great call with late night House, cannot go wrong there ever. (fyi, Warren said you're immediately his friend if you like House ☺)

    My quibbles are:

    6 - whilst I do enjoy the US office, the UK original (not equivalent) is far better suited for the situations you've proposed. Actually, it’s just far better altogether. There's no need to tell you this though, as you know very well how I feel when it comes to this fantastic programme.

    1 - I don't necessarily know if Will and Grace would cheer me up :)

    2 - not too many episodes - that would be bad...

    ReplyDelete