Thursday, August 13, 2009

Books on my "To Read" List

1. The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
2. Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
3. Devil in the Details: Scenes from an Obsessive Girlhood by Jennifer Traig
4. Hollywood Station by Joseph Wambaugh
5. The Nine Tailors by Dorothy L. Sayers
6. Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
7. Watchmen and Philosophy: A Rorschach Test edited by Mark D. White
8. The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty
9. What Would Audrey Do? by Pamela Keogh
10. Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar... by Thomas Cathcart & Daniel Klein
11. Atonement by Ian McEwan

If only I could finish Brisingr by Christopher Paolin so I can make a dent in this list by the end of the summer. I have less than 50 pages to go, so hopefully I'll finish it tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I read The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie and the rest of the books in that series. They were really interesting and enjoyable. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete